You might be wondering as to what are the indicators of panic attacks or anxiety! Are you suffering from anxiety or do often get panic attacks. How to establish the fact that, are you really anxious or panicky?
Friends, most of us are undiagnosed of this trivial problem initially which turns out to be the predominant cause of your failure and ill health. It goes unnoticed in its initial presentation and when it flares up, we have almost lost the control of controlling it on our own. Here we need help of an expert. But is it possible to diagnose it earlier? Yes it is.
- Fear of facing people, meeting them, talking to them.
- Distressed at the feeling of been alone, cannot bear solitude.
- Losing confidence in one’s own actions and deeds.
- Tremors in hands, fidgety, losing or dropping of objects from hands.
- Easily mortified by the deeds and words of others.
- Indecisiveness, inability to take decisions.
- Shunning the responsibility, unable to withstand the burden of normal and routing responsibilities.
- Brooding on trivial issues that make no sense in day to day life.
These are primary indicators of you falling into the trap of anxiety and subsequently the panic attacks. If you find these cluster of indicators in your behavior in past six months… take help. You may develop anxiety and if that not controlled may lead to panic attacks. A proper understanding of one’s own behavior and analyzing it through your past experiences can save you from anxiety and panic attacks. Take some time and find whether you have such indicators in you, evaluate your own behavior and if need be take help of an expert. If you find such indicators try to turn them to adaptable behavior patterns. This can save a lot of deal with you. Understand that a thorough self analysis can be worthy and restore your health of mind thus securing your future from losses and failures. Go ahead and get the self evaluation done for the above mentioned indicators, and live a healthy life.